Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank you

Thank you by Weird'Al Janic


My Nutella's empty, I'm wondering why,
I got out of bed at all,
The morning rain clouds up my window,
And I can't see at all,
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
But your picture! on my wall,
It reminds me that it's not so bad,
'nd'ya don't look bad at all.

I missed'ya too much last night, I'm weeks away,
My heart just feels pain.
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today,
I'm late for clases again.
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply,
That I might not last the day,
And then you call me and it's not so bad,
I'm so happy now'ya've called.

And I want to thank you,
For giving me the best day of my life,
And oh, just to be with you,
Is giving me the best day of my life.

Pushed the door, I'm home at last,
And Chopito barks through and through,
Then you hug me real' strong,
And all I see is you,
And even if my house falls down now,
I wouldn't have a clue,
Because you're near me.

And I want to thank you,
For giving me the best day of my life,
And oh, just to be with you,
Is giving me the best day of my life.

And I want to thank you,
For giving me the best day of my life,
And oh, just to be with you,
Is giving me the best day of my life.


The real Story:

Weird Al Yankovic is a guy, who changes songs' lyrics... Jannik is my boyfriend... so how u can guess Weird Al Janic is my boyfriend changing Thank you's lyric, by Dido.... so i chose this song, 'cause he actually took the time to create a song that describes what I’m going through.

Cause with YOU honey nothing is so bad. In fact it is not bad at all.
we are weeks away from each other but i`ll wait for u and i`ll hug u real strong and nothig eslse will matter cause i´m with u.....

Baby, you are my reason to live... nana nana nana ..... nanan!


Explanation for all the people, who wonder why I have a blog, if I hate publishing persons' private lives (and especially my own): it is for some English class!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Honey! U r so far away, but still so close. And I love u because of that too.
Gonna come Str82u in a couple of weeks.