My last weekend
I was tremendously tired because of the University… but Friday afternoon after one minute of talking with a really nice guy ;) I recovered my energy and happiness. When I got to my place, I tried pretty hard to focus on the subjects for the next evaluations, but I just couldn’t. So I spent some time with a friend in need.
Saturday I just relax, and I felt so relieved after hearing, that the person I carry about the most, was doing better, ‘cause he is getting used to his new place.I had a lot to read, 3 tests in the week....what can i say?....horrible!!!...mmmmh but i actually did nothing....but talking to u know who..., people can say that maybe it`s too much i say that it`s never enough!!!!
Finally at Sunday, there was no way around my notebooks, but I still found some time to try out my new camera and to take some nice pics from me with the place where I live. I think he liked them a lot, ‘cause he really misses watching the pure Chilean-Andes, being inside a tiny warm city, like it is Santiago- it’s freezing in Germany-, and using the Spanish tongue.
So I actually learned something: there are a lot of things we are used to, things we take for granted, day after day. But from the moment you don’t longer have them, you start understanding the meaning of them and their lost.
2 comments:
Camila. It's very true. we really have to learn not to take things for granted. Also people are always complaining about stuff but they never realise how lucky they really are!
Who's the guy??!!!
Post a Comment